Send a message to zephieroth
22 Years Old
Seattle WA United States
Date Registered: 12/13/2011
ಥ~ಥ - - - I choose you, Zephie!
• I'm what you call a ♀.
• I'm quite the eccentric fellow driven through competitive need and the passion of exploration. I'm not afraid to try new things or meet new people. It's obvious by now I'm friendly and incredibly out going. I'll leave that up to you to decide whether you'll get to know me or not after reading this biography.
• I've been gaming since I was just a child. It started with the SNES and moved on through the generations. If I needed to name all the consoles and handhelds I had in my possession it'd be : SNES, Sega Genesis, Game Boy, Game Boy Color, N64, Game Boy Advance, Play Station, Play Station 2, Game Cube, Nintendo DS, Xbox, PSP, and Xbox 360.
• My mother started me up with gaming at a young age because she didn't have anyone to play with. My early gaming years was spent on Super Mario, Donkey Kong Country, and Super Street Fighter II. I could kick serious butt as Chun-Li considering my Mom was the competition. This was all before I entered grade school and moved onto Poke'mon (which I hate now).
• Currently I play a lot on the Xbox 360 with my FPS and small library of RPG. This is all in preparations for my PS3. I'm eager. I use the online gaming to meet friends, chill during my down time, and recently I found go for achievements. Damn my perfectionist nature.
• Online or Offline I'm pretty dang amazing. I've got an addicting personality. I say this because it's what I love most about myself. I make friends, have a blast with anyone I'm with, and never stop laughing. Why sweat the small stuff when I can enjoy the time I spend with friends? I rarely am upset.
• I'm not without faults. Hell, imperfections to me make me along with everyone else special! So, I do have a low tolerance and patience for being annoyed. I'm straight forward, so if something is pushing my buttons you'll hear about it. Generally though if I just can't get along with you I won't bother saying anything and I'll just ignore you/delete you. I don't see the point in struggling for people I probably won't have anything in common with.
• Gaming isn't my only addiction or hobby. There are a lot of things I like and/or good at. For instance I absolutely love Anime, and because of that I've gotten good at art. I'm also a writer, photographer, and baker. Because even off gaming there is a lot I am good at.
• Fun fact about my gaming: I've done tournaments and competitive ladders. It's been awhile, and I've lost that account, but I won't forget the memories. I learned a lot and became better at gaming because of it. If I'm not at the top of the list I'm a close second!
• If this hasn't gotten you interested in me than I don't know what will. Shoot me a message on Xbox 360 and get to know me. Comment me on here. Just shoot me a line and I'll be sure to nibble.
• Xbox GT: Zephieroth
• Yes, this does mean I created my gamer tag after my nickname along with mixing it with the most bad ass villain of all time. You can pretty much guess from there.
•I’m a gamer nerd, and it’s fantastic. What’s better than that is that I found someone I can share that part of me with. We like all the same games. A lot of the same movies, and we even share a tiny bit of love for Anime from time to time. I think the only thing we don’t have in common is our music choices. I’m more pop and he’s more metal. Aha. Our personalities are nearly identical! This is why we came up with our motto, “Sword and Shield. The best defense and the best offense!” We use it for gaming, and I feel like I can take down anything now with him by my side. Chris is amazing. If you don’t know him, your probably should! Though, I can't say I'd like to share him because a moment without him feels like a lifetime.
pizza boy is here : )