Fort Worth ,
I am pizza boy is here
. I made an iPhone game :)
About the Game
I came up with the game one day as I was driving. I was coming up to a light and it turned red on me, even though there was noone at the other lanes. As I was wondering why it would do that, I thought to myself that it would be neat if I could control the light. Since I can't, the next best thing is simulating it.
Have you ever wanted to take control over the traffic lights in your area? Well now you can.
You'll have 6 intersections and 4 levels of traffic to work with as you try and manage all the lights. Don't cause too many accidents and don't keep people waiting too long at the red lights or it's game over.
In easy mode, it's easy cruising without too many cars to bother you. Medium turns up the heat when more cars and more entrance points are introduced. Take it all the way up to Insane and you'll be given rush hour traffic like no other!
- 4 different levels of difficulty are available to test your skills.
- Sandbox mode to just play without fear or losing.
- Local high score is tracked so you can see how good you're doing.
- Very simple yet highly engaging gameplay.
Think you have what it takes? Let's see!
What are the differences between the different levels?
- Easy disables the center lanes and only allows 10 cars at a time.
- Medium enables that center lane, allows 40 cars at a time, lets more cars flow through and lowers the tolerance of each car.
- Hard enables that center lane, allows 60 cars at a time, lets more cars flow through and lowers the tolerance of each car.
- Insane enables that center lane, allows 80 cars at a time, lets more cars flow through and lowers the tolerance of each car. Insane also actives night time.
What kind of cars are in the game?
Whatever kind of car you want :)
Contact / Support
Best way to contact me is via email, traffic_Lights at tildastudios.net. Make sure to remove the _ symbol, that's just there to help stop the spam. You can also message me on here and I'll get back to you ASAP.
Gamer Fitness Guide :: thegfg